Lavin-Cassidy Worlds RaffleRules
- This organization is a charitable organization and the value of each ticket is being donated.
- No more than 1000 tickets will be possible to enter
- At least 300 total tickets must be sold for the Raffle to become active. Should less than 300 tickets be sold by day of raffle drawing, the raffle will not take place and full value of any raffle tickets sold will be refunded.
- Top Prize = two tickets to any regular season sports game of the winners choosing for them and a guest. The top prize will also include two round trip tickets and a two night hotel stay. The level tickets, travel arrangements, and hotel choice will all be at the discretion of the raffle organizers and dependent on the event/team/location of winner’s choosing.
- Additional Prizes = Two tickets to a regular season Chicago Sports Team game (similar limitations and restrictions as top prize).
- There is no other value to each raffle ticket.
- The Raffle is open to all persons who are legal U.S. and 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Prize(s) is not transferable, and no substitution, assignment or cash equivalent of prize(s) is permitted, except by the raffle organizers (solely at its discretion), which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of greater or equal value. The prize(s) are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Raffle organizers are not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize(s). Entrants acknowledge that the raffle organizers have not made, and are not in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranties, representations or guarantees, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, whether by contract or law, concerning any prize, including without limitation, implied warranties of quality, merchantability, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Other restrictions may apply.
- Decisions of the raffle organizers with respect to the raffle are final.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s).